< forum de la guilde in extremis :: Blackbox Sims!#3 Sa--isons
forum de la guilde in extremis Index du Forum
forum de la guilde in extremis Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Blackbox Sims!#3 Sa--isons

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde in extremis Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Recrutement paladin
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
madjoha

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Blackbox Sims!#3 Sa--isons Répondre en citant

Blackbox Sims 3 Saisons > bit.ly/1WGYORw

Make,,,a,,,backup,,,of,,,the,,,base,,,game,,,folder,,,in,,,your,,,program,,,files,,,(copy,,,it,,,to,,,desktop)Katie,,,,says,,,,11/06/2013,,,,at,,,,01:33,,,,I,,,,just,,,,got,,,,a,,,,new,,,,windows,,,,8,,,,computer,,,,and,,,,inserted,,,,my,,,,Sims,,,,3,,,,disc,,,,to,,,,install404I,,,am,,,out,,,of,,,ideas,,,as,,,to,,,what,,,is,,,going,,,onRoberto,,,,says,,,,19/02/2013,,,,at,,,,19:05,,,,30,,,,minutes,,,,to,,,,open!!,,,,:O,,,,This,,,,better,,,,workThis,,,doubles,,,the,,,amount,,,of,,,tickets,,,you,,,haveTo,,,,learn,,,,more,,,,about,,,,battling,,,,cold,,,,weather,,,,,read,,,,the,,,,Winter,,,,guideHowever,,,,now,,,when,,,I,,,want,,,to,,,install,,,university,,,,through,,,origin,,,,which,,,I,,,have,,,done,,,,I,,,had,,,to,,,update,,,itAny,,ideas,,pleaseShare,,,,your,,,,general,,,,tips,,,,on,,,,Seasons,,,,below:Snow,,,,angels,,,,can,,,,be,,,,made,,,,,a,,,,variety,,,,of,,,,Snowmen,,,,built,,,,and,,,,Sims,,,,can,,,,have,,,,snowball,,,,fights,,,,and,,,,improve,,,,a,,,,hidden,,,,skillWeather,,,is,,,dependent,,,on,,,the,,,temperature,,,,less,,,so,,,than,,,the,,,current,,,Season,,,,much,,,as,,,it,,,is,,,in,,,the,,,real,,,worldThese,,new,,collectibles,,can,,spawn,,any,,time,,the,,temperature,,is,,right,,,but,,they,,start,,hereAll,,,,Rights,,,,ReservedCrystal,,says,,08/05/2014,,at,,23:09,,I,,just,,bought,,a,,new,,pc,,,and,,The,,Sims,,3,,was,,running,,fine,,on,,Windows,,8Ramoonus,,says,,13/07/2013,,at,,14:14,,could,,you,,please,,contact,,Origin,,vegitay2kBeginnerPosts,,:,,5Points,,:,,1416Reputation,,:,,-1Join,,date,,:,,2012-07-12,,I,,,downloaded,,,the,,,patch,,,,but,,,I,,,guess,,,it,,,didnt,,,do,,,the,,,trick.Additional,,,,troubleshooting,,,,resourcesKids,,,,may,,,,even,,,,have,,,,snow,,,,daysThat,,,is,,,an,,,appreciable,,,effort,,,on,,,their,,,part,,,,as,,,it,,,will,,,save,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,trips,,,to,,,Edit,,,Town,,,for,,,SimmersSortNewestOldestLikes,,,1,,,2,,,3,,,>,,,Last,,,Cait,,,says.Hey,,,Carl,I,,,just,,,wanted,,,to,,,tell,,,you,,,as,,,a,,,gamer,,,who's,,,been,,,playing,,,the,,,Sims,,,they,,,first,,,came,,,out,,,your,,,guide,,,is,,,the,,,best,,,one,,,out,,,there,,,,so,,,organized,,,and,,,well,,,explained,,,and,,,every,,,tip,,,you,,,offer,,,actually,,,works,,,which,,,is,,,a,,,rarity,,,these,,,days,,,,thanks,,,for,,,the,,,effort,,,and,,,care,,,you,,,put,,,into,,,your,,,Sims,,,guides,,,it,,,really,,,shows,,,(and,,,helps),,,I,,,like,,,it,,,so,,,much,,,I,,,have,,,it,,,bookmarked!,,,keep,,,up,,,the,,,good,,,work!ReplyFlag8935th,,,July,,,2014,,,6:56pmChannah,,,says.(I'm,,,typing,,,this,,,on,,,the,,,frickin',,,internet,,,of,,,my,,,phone,,,at,,,23:20),,,Hi,,,Carl,I've,,,has,,,Sims,,,Seasons,,,for,,,a,,,while,,,but,,,I,,,really,,,wanna,,,know,,,how,,,to,,,get,,,Supernatural,,,off,,,my,,,computerL,,says,,21/04/2013,,at,,13:08,,i,,have,,had,,my,,windows,,8,,laptop,,for,,a,,while,,and,,my,,game,,and,,it,,has,,always,,worked,,until,,this,,morning,,now,,everytime,,i,,click,,on,,the,,button,,to,,open,,the,,launcher,,it,,starts,,loading,,then,,stops,,without,,doing,,or,,saying,,anything,,Ramoonus,,says,,27/04/2013,,at,,17:35,,do,,you,,have,,the,,upgrade,,installed,,,as,,recommended,,in,,the,,patch?,,Sims,,can,,trick-or-treat,,,and,,of,,course,,wear,,costumes,,and,,throw,,costume,,partiesLightningLightning,,,,is,,,,caused,,,,by,,,,rain,,,,and,,,,appears,,,,at,,,,Moderate,,,,rainfallsWell,,,I,,,did,,,download,,,it,,,and,,,it,,,says,,,I,,,have,,,to,,,download,,,it,,,of,,,thereSeason,,,,InformationRight-click,,,,and,,,,select,,,,create,,,,a,,,,shortcut,,,,you,,,,will,,,,get,,,,a,,,,message,,,,asking,,,,if,,,,you,,,,want,,,,to,,,,put,,,,the,,,,shortcut,,,,on,,,,the,,,,desktopFog,,,effects,,,can,,,roll,,,in,,,and,,,reduce,,,visibility,,,in,,,the,,,worldSelect,,propertiesRamoonus,,,,says,,,,03/01/2014,,,,at,,,,10:40,,,,Ive,,,,merged,,,,your,,,,3,,,,comments,,,,Latest,,,,patch,,,,is,,,,at,,,,:,,,,Source,,,,for,,,,that,,,,link,,,,:,,,,Ramoonus,,,,says,,,,20/02/2013,,,,at,,,,20:14,,,,props,,,,for,,,,your,,,,fix,,,,If,,,anyone,,,can,,,tell,,,me,,,how,,,to,,,fix,,,then,,,very,,,appreciatedDoing,,,,things,,,,like,,,,bobbing,,,,for,,,,apples,,,,and,,,,kissing,,,,can,,,,get,,,,another,,,,Sim,,,,sick f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde in extremis Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Recrutement paladin Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Thème créée par Zakenir et Coldkiller pour les Roxx'n'Roll